Through the feedback we received from our customers when providing document and workflow management solutions, we found that SMBs wanted something that was easy to deploy however were still unsure whether they were comfortable with the concept of cloud.
In an effort to assist with an easy and hassle free transition into the Electronic Document Management (EDM) world, we came up with FileStream in a Box – A plug and play system, already loaded with common archiving utilities, approval workflows, and digital forms… right out of the box.
Powered by the FileBound platform, FileStream in a Box provides organisations with an intuitive interface to manage a variety of different document types electronically, in a self-contained appliance that simply just requires a network port and a power-point, and then you’re ready to go.
In a nutshell, the top 5 reasons why FileStream in a Box would suit your business are:
- You don’t have the infrastructure to host a DMS yourself; however you’re not ready to take the leap into the cloud.
- You want to promote a paperless mentality; however you want to start off small with something that is scalable for the future.
- You’re after a quick return on investment.
- You want something quick and easy to implement, and not have to stress about undertaking a sizeable implementation project.
- You want have the option of moving to a larger system or to the cloud later down the track, without having to learn a new system’s interface.
For further information, you can go to filestream.com.au/box, or check out the demonstrations below.